Release Notes: IDKEY™ X Series Firmware Upgrade
Released Version 1.1.1.R
Protect Your Digital World
IDKEY™ X Series is the most complete solution for multi-factor authentication securely protecting digital and physical access to data, accounts and facilities. IDKEY’s patented biometric ultrasound technology protects your digital world with the swipe of a finger.
IDKEY™ X Series Key Features
- The world’s first FIDO-Ready™ U2F biometric security key with patented ultrasound technology for the most advanced multi-factor authentication
- Secure your Google™ accounts and on-line services that support Google’s 2 Step verification (i.e. FIDO U2F authentication)
- IDKEY is HID™ SEOS™ ready to provide secure access to homes and business (Note: Requires provisioning)
- IDKEY utilizes NFC technology for secure payment transactions (Note: Requires provisioning)
New Features / Fixes
- Enrollment Improvements
- MS Windows 7.0, 8.0 with minimal system requirements (http://windows.microsoft.com/
en-us/windows7/products/ system-requirements , http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows-8/system-requirements )
- Micro USB cable plugged into PC/Laptop USB port
For questions about your IDKEY device hardware or software, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonavation, Inc. products do not store your personal fingerprint on the IDKEY or utility application. As an alternative way to enroll, please refer to the instructions in the IDKEY Getting Started Guide: https://www.idkey.com/x-series-user-guide.
The Sonavation product line is designed to provide secure authentication and protection for digital and physical environments for consumers and businesses. Solutions include both embedded and stand-alone device offerings designed to protect physical access as well as online systems, including: eCommerce, financial services, health data and other sensitive applications.
Sonavation designs and manufactures the industry’s leading 3D biometric ultrasound fingerprint sensors, utilizing ultrasound. Sonavation’s technology is protected by 41 awarded patents plus over 70+ additional patents filed, making it the world’s smallest low-power ultrasound sensor. Headquartered in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., Sonavation is committed to “Empowering Trust, Delivering Peace of Mind.” For more information, please visit http://www.sonavation.com/ or https://www.idkey.com .